Sta-Rite Step 20-2 1/2 HP Effluent Pump
The Sta-Rite Step 20-2 /½ HP Effluent Pump is the perfect effluent pump for customers seeking dependability. The submersible effluent pump offers a reliable performance and value for high pressure filtered effluent applications.
The Sta-Rite Step 20-2 / ½ HP Effluent Pump has a stainless steel and composite construction, which gives the pump superior performance. The pump also features an exclusive industry dry-run capability and a serviceable fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic intake screen. This tested fiberglass -reinforced thermoplastic is extremely tough so that it can withstand wear.
The Sta-Rite Step 20-2 / ½ HP Effluent Pump is also extremely durable. The shell is a 300-grade stainless steel shell that offers high corrosion resistance. The pump also features an enclosed and self-lubricated Nylatron shaft and bearings that resist wearing from sand. The Proven “floating impeller” staging system incorporates first-in-class performance, and handling, and thrust management to give you the best experience possible.
The Sta-Rite Step 20-2 / ½ HP Effluent Pump should last for years, however, if your old Sta-Rite Step 20-2 ½ HP Effluent Pump is starting to slow down, or has stopped working, this model is an exact replacement. The Sta-Rite Step 20-2 ½ HP Effluent Pump typically needs little maintenance; however, the owners manual comes with an intuitive troubleshooting guide, so you can diagnose any issues yourself before buying a new model. Specifications:
- HORSEPOWER: 1/2 HP
- VOLTAGE: 115 volts, 60 Hz
- AMP DRAW: 10.5 amps at full load
- SHELL: Stainless steel
- DISCHARGE: 1-1/4" NPT, Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic
- DISCHARGE BEARING: Nylatron®
- IMPELLERS: Delrin® (5 stages)
- DIFFUSERS: Polycarbonate (5 stages)
- SUCTION CAPS: Polycarbonate with stainless steel wear ring
- THRUST PADS: Proprietary spec.
- SHAFT AND COUPLING: Stainless steel 300 grade
- INTAKE: Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic
- INTAKE SCREEN: Polypropylene
- POWER CORD: 300 Volt “SOOW” jacketed 10' leads, 115 Volt, 2-wire with ground