Blue Diamond ET200 Septic Air Pump
The ET range is a compatible replacement for many Septic Aerators and Septic Air Pumps. It has an all aluminum casing. Is very robust and dependable for residential aerobic septic systems or ponds and aquariums. Low power consumption, quiet operation, long life, and are easy to service. These specific pumps are not to be used on ponds over 5 foot in depth as the back pressure will ruin them, as it is not good for them.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Linear Diaphragm air pump
- These specifications are results for a system with a 120-volt power source
- Most power providers within the United States provide VAC at 60 Hz
- The highest pressure at which this product should operate continuously is 2.17 PSI
- The noise level of this product will be a little louder than the average ambient noise within a home
- Oil free operation
- Thermal over load protection
Rated Voltage 120 Volts
Power supply Frequency 60 Hz
Power Consumption 230 W
Maximum Pressure 2.17 PSI
Airflow at maximum Pressure 200 L / min 7.06 cfm
Sound level 46 dB
Weight 20 lbs.
Length 10.1 In
Width 7.8 In
Height 8.8 In
Outlet Outer Diameter 0.71 In
Blue Diamond aerators noise level is higher than other comparable linear diaphragm aerators.