Than means the unit will have made over 7 billion rotations before having to be rebuilt. It achieves this with a unique vane that puts a film down on the counter face so that the material is wearing against it self.This allows the vane to wear at a rate of a thousandth of an inch per year. It is important to clean the compressors top filter every 4 months as dust entering the the septic air pump takes the film layer away affecting longevity and time between rebuild. Gast Rotary Vane septic air pump is a durable, long lasting pressure air pump.
This unit can be wired at 230V or 115V, but comes pre-wired for high voltage.
- Rotary vane air compressor
- These specifications are results for a system with a 120-volt power source
- Most power providers within the United States provide VAC at 60 Hz
- The highest pressure at which this product can operate continuously is 10 PSI
- The maximum airflow through the outlet of this product is 226 liters per minute
- The noise level of this product will be less than double the average ambient noise within a home.
- Low air pulsation
- Oil free operation
- Thermal over load protection
- Easy maintenance
- K479 Repair Kit
Rated Voltage 120 Volts
Power supply Frequency 60 Hz
Current 9.2 Amps
Power 560 (3/4) W (hp)
Rotations Per Minute 1725 RPM
Maximum Pressure 10 PSI
Maximum Airflow 226 L / min 8 cfm
Sound level Less than 70 dB(A)
Temperature Range 33.8 – 104 ℉
Weight 47 lbs.
Length 16 In
Width 6.5 In
Height (without filter) 8.6 In
*solid line is for 60 cycle performance
**dashed line is for 50 cycle performance