The Hiblow HP-100 septic air pump design includes improvements in the diaphragm for longer lasting performance. The diaphragm is bonded by metal with a Teflon protection in between to slow wearing of the EPDM material.Hiblow also puts two places the diaphragm is held by the magnet reducing the stress points on it and giving it longer service life.
The Hiblow HP-100 fits most 600 & 750 Gallon Per Day units as well as several other medium aerobic septic systems.
- 4.5 cfm Open Flow
- 100 Liters of Air per Minute @ 2.57 PSI
- 4.3 PSI Maximum Continous Operating Pressure
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 1.9 A, 75 Watts
- 42 dBA @ 1 meter
- Dimensions: 10.1" L x 7.9'' W x 8.8'' H
- Condition: NEW
- Includes Rubber 90 and Alarm Connection Fittings
Two year warranty.
Hiblow HP-100 septic air pump.