All Hiblow Aerators come with a 2 year warranty
The Hiblow HP-120A is very similar to the Hiblow HP-120LL. The major difference between the two models is that the HP-120A has an alarm built into the body of the compressor and the HP-120LL has a tap for an external alarm sensor. The Hiblow HP-120A can be used in a 750 GPD aerobic septic system. Ponds that cover an area of up to one acre with a maximum depth between 8 and 10 feet can be aerated with this product.
Rebuild kits are available for the maintenance of this product. This product can be expected to require rebuild after three or four years of operation, and it can be rebuilt two to three times. However, red dust building up inside the compressor may signal that a rebuild may not be sufficient.
Hiblow has proven track record of producing high quality aerators. You can rest easy knowing that your Hiblow aerator is built to last. These aerators also come equipped with industry leading safety features. Extra parts for Hiblow aerators are also well supported. This ensures that extra parts for your aerator can be fairly easily acquired.
- 1.8 Amps and 125 Watts are required for this product
- This product’s ideal operating pressure is 2.57 PSI
- The highest pressure at which this product can operate continuously is 3.6 PSI
- Ideal airflow through the outlet of this product is 120 liters per minute
- The maximum airflow through the outlet of this product is 150 liters per minute
- The noise level of this product will be slightly louder than the average noise level within a home.
- Integral low-pressure alarm
- Oil free operation
- Sound dampening technology
Rated Voltage 120 VAC
Current 1.8 A
Power supply Frequency 60 Hz
Power Consumption 125 W
Rated Loading Pressure 2.57 PSI
Maximum Continuous Operating Pressure 3.6 PSI
Maximum Airflow 150 L / min 5.2 cfm
Airflow Volume (@ rated pressure) 120 L / min 4.2 cfm
Noise Level 40 dBA
Weight 19.5 lbs.
Length 12.66 In
Width 7.87 In
Height 8.74 In