Hiblow HP-60 Septic Air Pump
Hiblow HP-60 Septic Air Pump
The Hiblow HP-60 can be used in a 500 GPD aerobic septic system. Ponds that are up to 20,000 gallons or cover an area of ¼ of an acre with a maximum depth between 8 and 10 feet can be aerated with this product.
Rebuild kits are available for the maintenance of this product. This product can be expected to require a rebuild after three or four years of operation, and it can be rebuilt two to three times. However, red dust building up inside the compressor may signal that a rebuild may not be sufficient.
Hiblow has proven track record of producing high quality aerators. You can rest easy knowing that your Hiblow aerator is built to last. These aerators also come equipped with industry leading safety features. Extra parts for Hiblow aerators are also well supported. This ensures that extra parts for your aerator can be fairly easily acquired.
- These specifications are results for a system with a 120-volt power source
- Most power providers within the United States provide VAC at 60 Hz
- 1.2 Amps and 51 Watts are required for this product
- This product’s ideal operating pressure is 2.13 PSI
- The highest pressure at which this product should operate continuously is 3.6 PSI
- Ideal airflow through the outlet of this product is 60 liters per minute
- The maximum airflow through the outlet of this product is 100 liters per minute
- The noise level of this product will be less than the average noise level within a home.
- Includes a pressure tap location for external alarm sensor
- Oil free operation
- Sound dampening technology
Rated Voltage 120 VAC
Current 1.2 A
Power supply Frequency 60 Hz
Power Consumption 51 W
Rated Loading Pressure 2.13 PSI
Maximum Continuous Operating Pressure 3.6 PSI
Maximum Airflow 100 L / min 3.5 cfm
Airflow Volume (@ rated pressure) 60 L / min 2.1 cfm
Noise Level 35 dBA
Weight 15.4 lbs.
Length 10.08 In
Width 7.09 In
Height 7.72 In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this come with the alarm system
No, It does not come with an attached alarm you would have to buy the HP-60A. It does have a side port that a provided air barb goes in. This is for a 3/8 air hose that runs to the control panel where a pressure switch is located that if activated sets the alarm off.
What is the purpose of this pump?
The purpose of the Hiblow HP60 septic air pump is to provide oxygen for the aerobic bacteria to grow and stay alive. To make an aerobic septic system aerobic it needs air which creates dissolved oxygen for the aerobic bacteria to stay alive without it they would die and the system would be like a standard system that uses the anaerobic process which takes much longer to treat the water and does an effective job compared to an aerobic system. Aerobic systems break down waste much faster and the water that comes out the effluent is much cleaner. This is why they are more and more prevalent now.
Does the HP 60 come with an electric plug or does it have to be hot wired. Also what is the warranty period.
It comes with with a standad plug, but it can also be hot wired directly to your control panel. The warranty is 2 years and it starts from date of purchase.