Secoh JDK-120 Septic Air Pump
The Secoh JDK-120 is the newest septic air pump from Secoh. This model has taken its place as the second most efficient septic aerator on the market in its class. The Secoh JDK-120 Septic Air Pump contains rare Earth-magnets, which enhance its efficiency, thereby allowing the Secoh JDK-120 to run cooler while utilizing less power than its traditional counterparts. Efficient power usage allows for the Secoh JDK-120 to have an elongated life, often around 5 to 8 years with proper maintenance. The Secoh JDK-120 also generally requires fewer repairs and can be a more cost-effective option in terms of maintenance. This Secoh JDK-120 is intended as a replacement for an existing damaged or non-functioning Secoh EL-120 or other 750 to 1000 GDP aerobic systems. If your system is damaged beyond simply replacing the pump, we suggest contacting a professional.
Septic air pumps are integral to the function and maintenance of aerobic septic systems. Septic air pumps supply your aerobic septic system with vital oxygen. The helpful bacteria within the system that break apart biological waste require oxygen to complete this function. Proper aeration means your system will be able to properly settle and digest waste prior to removal and disposal. A non-functioning or damaged aerobic septic air pump can result in a malfunction of your septic system, which includes overflow, leakage, an increase in the toxicity of waste, and difficulties in removal and disposal. Checking your aerobic septic system weekly for signs of foul-smelling discharge (which indicates a problem) can give you a good indication of the condition of your aerobic septic system.
Secoh JDK-80 Septic Air Pump Aerator Details
- Aerobic Septic aerator or Pond Aeration Pump
- Fits 750 to 1000 GPD Aerobic Systems (Check with your septic manufacture to make sure pump is suitable for your application)
- These specifications are results for a system with a 120-volt power source
- Most power providers within the United States provide VAC at 60 Hz
- 100 Watts are required for this product
- This product’s ideal operating pressure is 2.9 PSI
- The highest pressure at which this product should operate continuously is 3.6 PSI
- Ideal airflow through the outlet of this product is 120 liters per minute
- The maximum airflow through the outlet of this product is 160 liters per minute
- The noise level of this product will be a little louder than the average noise level within a home.
- Includes a pressure tap location for external alarm sensor
- Oil free operation
Rated Voltage 120 VAC
Power supply Frequency 60 Hz
Power Consumption 100 W
Rated Loading Pressure 2.9 PSI
Maximum Pressure 3.6 PSI
Maximum Airflow 160 L / min 5.6 cfm
Airflow Volume (@ rated pressure) 120 L / min 4.2 cfm
Noise Level 46 dB(A)
Weight 14.3 lbs.
Length 8.4 In
Width 7.3 In
Height 8.2 In
Outlet Diameter 0.75 In
You (the customer) are responsible for making sure you are following all applicable laws and regulations in your area before replacing your septic air pump yourself. Secoh and JDK-120 are Registered Trademarks of Secoh.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.