Secoh JDK-60 Septic Air Pump
The unit provides the balance between energy consumption and air flow performance in the aeration market. Secoh looked at two things when building the JDK series and brought what they thought was the best performance all around and has succeeded. The new auto-stop design in the JDK overcomes application issues ”like offset magnets” through its ability to help keep the magnet in a central position, even when the diaphragms become fatigued through over pressurization.
- New Compact and design reduces vibration and dissipates heat.
- Durability is increased from lower heat build up and improved diaphragm giving a longer cycle life
- Energy Saving (Low power consumption reduced 30%)
- New Auto-stopper design (Prevents magnet offset)
- Uniform spare parts (Modular design means the JDK-Series use the same parts)
- No need for grounding (plastic version)
- Easy to rebuild No magnet spacers necessary when changing diaphragms)
- These specifications are results for a system with a 120-volt power source
- Most power providers within the United States provide VAC at 60 Hz
- 45 Watts are required for this product
- This product’s ideal operating pressure is 2.9 PSI
- The highest pressure at which this product can operate continuously is 3.6 PSI
- Ideal airflow through the outlet of this product is 65 liters per minute
- The maximum airflow through the outlet of this product is 120 liters per minute
- The noise level of this product will be about the average noise level within a home.
- Includes a pressure tap location for external alarm sensor
- Oil free operation
The Secoh JDK-60 can be used to aerate some 500 GPD septic systems.
Rated Voltage 120 VAC
Current 1.0 A
Power supply Frequency 60 Hz
Power Consumption 45 W
Rated Loading Pressure 2.9 PSI
Maximum Pressure 3.6 PSI
Maximum Airflow 120 L / min 4.2 cfm
Airflow Volume (@ rated pressure) 65 L / min 2.3 cfm
Noise Level 36 dB(A)
Weight 14.3 lbs.
Length 8.4 In
Width 7.3 In
Height 8.2 In
Outlet Diameter 0.75 In
- New auto-stop easy to reset auto stop acts a guide for the magnet so o shims are needed.
- Universal maintenance kit less parts for maintenance providers.
Rebuild kits are available for the maintenance of this product. This product can be expected to require rebuild after three or four years of operation, and it can be rebuilt two to three times. However, red dust building up inside the compressor may signal that a rebuild may not be sufficient.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.