The Hiblow 80 Duo is the new dual port aerator from Hiblow. Built for systems that have a skimmer on the clarifier to reduce TSS and give a cleaner effluent. There are two labels on the out ports. The "MAIN" air output on the aerator feeds the aeration chamber and the "SKIM" operates a skimmer connected to the clarifier. The "SKIM" part runs for a set amount of time everyday to clean the clarifying chamber. The Hiblow 80 Duo has many advantages over the HP-80W such as it is a rare earth magnet pump that runs more efficiently, taking only one amp to run. It runs cooler, thus extending the life of the components. It's improved clock is very user friendly and is not in Japanese like the old one. The switching mechanism on the bottom has also been improved to be more durable and not wear out as fast.
- Dual outlet ports with integrated cam-style valves and programmable timer controller to alternate between two aeration processes
- Available with integral low-pressure alarms.
- Standard UL approved 120 VAC models, and 230 VAC CE compliant models available.
- Equipped with thermal overload protection
- Includes pressure tap location for outer alarm sensor
Wholesale Septic Supply is offering a 3 year warranty that will cover any issues you may experience with the ELECTRICAL components of this aerator! You will also have a 2 year warranty that will cover the non-electrical components such as the diaphragms (bladders). This new upgraded warranty is effective for all Hiblow purchases made after January 1, 2021.