Hiblow HP-120 Septic Air Pump
The Hiblow HP-120 can be used in a 750 GPD aerobic septic system and some 1000 GPD systems. Hiblow diaphragms last longer than any pump on the market, and HiBlow linear septic air pumps have low power consumption, quieter operation, lower vibration, lower pulsation, long life, and are easy to service. Their linear diaphragm aerators are designed to be run continuously.
Rebuild kits are available for the maintenance of this product. This product can be expected to require rebuild after three or four years of operation, and it can be rebuilt two to three times. However, red dust building up inside the compressor may signal that a rebuild may not be sufficient.
Hiblow has proven track record of producing high quality aerators. You can rest easy knowing that your Hiblow aerator is built to last. These aerators also come equipped with industry leading safety features. Extra parts for Hiblow aerators are also well supported. This ensures that extra parts for your aerator can be fairly easily acquired.
- 1.8 Amps and 125 Watts are required for this product
- This product’s ideal operating pressure is 2.57 PSI
- The highest pressure at which this product can operate continuously is 3.6 PSI
- Ideal airflow through the outlet of this product is 120 liters per minute
- The maximum airflow through the outlet of this product is 150 liters per minute
- The noise level of this product will be slightly louder than the average noise level within a home.
- Includes a pressure tap location for external alarm sensor
- Oil free operation
- Sound dampening technology
All Hiblow Aerators come with a 2 year warranty
Rated Voltage 120 VAC
Current 1.8 A
Power supply Frequency 60 Hz
Power Consumption 125 W
Rated Loading Pressure 2.57 PSI
Maximum Continuous Operating Pressure 3.6 PSI
Maximum Airflow 150 L / min 5.2 cfm
Airflow Volume (@ rated pressure) 120 L / min 4.2 cfm
Noise Level 40 dBA
Weight 18.7 lbs.
Length 10.87 In
Width 7.87 In
Height 8.74 In