Not all soils allow leach fields to work effectively, so another may to remove treated effluent is needed by the septic system. Sprinklers allow treated effluent to be discharged at ground level to avoid soil problems. However, sprinklers can get broken by lawn mowers or unruly wildlife.
Fortunately, Irritrol provides high quality sprinkler heads for septic systems. Their sprinklers offer adjustable spray patterns. That allows the customer to select what pattern is best suited to their needs.
Since 1967, Irritrol has designed and manufactured professional-grade irrigation products that make it easy to maintain beautiful lawns and gardens. Through the efficient use of water, Irritrol systems focus on dependable operations and simplicity to make irrigation easy for everyone.
Designed for localized watering of flower beds, roses, shrub areas and groundcovers, the Irritrol Impact Septic Sprinkler is the ideal sprinkler for your septic systems. The powerful throw allows for maximum spacing and offers superior close-in watering, as well as uniform water distribution.
The low pressure loss of the Irritrol Impact Septic Sprinkler offers an efficient, straight-through flow that is designed to conserve energy and are ideal for dirty water applications. But most importantly, it's rugged and dependable design ensure that your sprinkler system will pop up on schedule time and time again.
The Irritrol Impact Septic Sprinkler features include:
- Straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water.
- Two interchangeable low angle (LA) nozzles.
- Heavy-duty plastic case with sturdy, reinforced ribbed design.
- Double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw.
- Self-flushing inner trip with improved inner trip lever.
- Powerful reverse action.
- Adjustable arm spring for low-pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- Full-circle or part-circle arc 20° to 340°.
- Precision Jet tube (PJ™) that minimizes side splash.
- Hooded bearing for longer lifespan.
- Distance control diffuser pin.
- Multi-function, pressure-activated wiper seal.
- Inlet filter screen and pressure-activated wiper seal protect the internal assembly from debris to ensure positive pop-up and retraction.
- Combination 1/2" (15/21) or 3/4" (20/27) bottom inlet.
- FP trip for full- or part-circle operation.
- Side or combination bottom inlet for design flexibility (side inlet installation is not recommended in freezing climates.)
Additional benefits include:
- Proven impact drive.
- Easy to adjust, easy to service.
- No tools required to change nozzles.
- Energy efficient, low pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel retract spring assures positive sprinkler pop-down.
- Serviceable through the top of the case.
You (the customer) are responsible for making sure you are following all applicable laws and regulations in your area before replacing your septic air pump yourself. Irritrol are Registered Trademarks of Irritrol. Under no circumstances is Wholesale Septic Supply representing to the general public that it is an Authorized Distributor, Dealer, or is affiliated with those companies with whom we make product comparisons or with any products we sell.