Secoh JDK-80 Septic Air Pump
Secoh JDK-80 Septic Air Pump
The Secoh JDK-80 is the newest septic air pump from Secoh. This model has taken its place as the second most efficient septic aerator on the market in its class. The Secoh JDK-80 Septic Air Pump contains rare Earth-magnets, which enhance its efficiency, thereby allowing the Secoh JDK-80 to run cooler while utilizing less power than its traditional counterparts. Efficient power usage allows for the Secoh JDK-80 to have an elongated life, often around 5 to 8 years with proper maintenance. The Secoh JDK-80 also generally requires fewer repairs and can be a more cost-effective option in terms of maintenance. This Secoh JDK-80 is intended as a replacement for an existing damaged or non-functioning Secoh JDK-80 or other 500 to 750 GDP aerobic systems. If your system is damaged beyond simply replacing the pump, we suggest contacting a professional.
Septic air pumps are integral to the function and maintenance of aerobic septic systems. Septic air pumps supply your aerobic septic system with vital oxygen. The helpful bacteria within the system that break apart biological waste require oxygen to complete this function. Proper aeration means your system will be able to properly settle and digest waste prior to removal and disposal. A non-functioning or damaged aerobic septic air pump can result in malfunction of your septic system, which includes overflow, leakage, an increase in the toxicity of waste, and difficulties in removal and disposal. Checking your aerobic septic system weekly for signs of foul smelling discharge (which indicates a problem) can give you a good indication of the condition of your aerobic septic system.
Secoh JDK-80 Septic Air Pump Aerator Details
- Aerobic Septic aerator or Pond Aeration Pump
- Fits 500 to 750 GPD Aerobic Systems (Check with your septic manufacture to make sure pump is suitable for your application)
- Intended for Septic Tank Aeration
- These specifications are results for a system with a 120-volt power source
- Most power providers within the United States provide VAC at 60 Hz
- 3 Amps and 65 Watts are required for this product
- This product’s ideal operating pressure is 2.9 PSI
- The highest pressure at which this product can operate continuously is 3.6 PSI
- Ideal airflow through the outlet of this product is 85 liters per minute
- The maximum airflow through the outlet of this product is 130 liters per minute
- The noise level of this product will be a little louder than the average noise level within a home.
- Includes a pressure tap location for external alarm sensor
- Oil free operation
Rated Voltage 120 VAC
Current 1.3 A
Power supply Frequency 60 Hz
Power Consumption 65 W
Rated Loading Pressure 2.9 PSI
Maximum Pressure 3.6 PSI
Maximum Airflow 130 L / min 4.6 cfm
Airflow Volume (@ rated pressure) 85 L / min 3.0 cfm
Noise Level 38 dB(A)
Weight 14.3 lbs.
Length 8.4 In
Width 7.3 In
Height 8.2 In
Outlet Outer Diameter 0.75 In
Outlet Inner Diameter 0.49 In
You (the customer) are responsible for making sure you are following all applicable laws and regulations in your area before replacing your septic air pump yourself. Secoh and JDK-80 are Registered Trademarks of Secoh. Under no circumstances is Wholesale Septic Supply representing to the general public that it is an Authorized Distributor, Dealer, or is affiliated with those companies with whom we make product comparisons or with any products we sell.