The Irritrol impact septic sprinkler is the ideal sprinkler for septic systems. Powerful throw permits maximum spacing and offers superior close-in watering and uniform water distribution. Low pressure loss and an efficient, straight-through flow design conserve energy and are ideal for dirty water applications. And most important, it's rugged and dependable, popping up on schedule again and again.
Features and Benefits:
- Proven impact drive.
- Straight-through flow for superior performance in dirty water.
- Two interchangeable low angle (LA) nozzles.
- Easy to adjust, easy to service.
- No tools required to change nozzles.
- Heavy-duty plastic case with sturdy, reinforced ribbed design.
- Double-weighted arm for slower rotation and increased distance of throw.
- Self-flushing inner trip with improved inner trip lever.
- Powerful reverse action.
- Adjustable arm spring for low-pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- Energy efficient, low pressure and low-gallonage operation.
- Full-circle or part-circle arc 20° to 340°.
- Precision Jet tube (PJ™) minimizes side splash.
- Hooded bearing for longer life.
- Distance control diffuser pin.
- Multi-function, pressure-activated wiper seal.
- Inlet filter screen and pressure-activated wiper seal protect internal assembly from debris to ensure positive pop-up and retraction.
- Combination 1/2" (15/21) or 3/4" (20/27) bottom inlet.
- Heavy-duty, stainless steel retract spring assures positive sprinkler pop-down.
- FP trip for full- or part-circle operation.
- Side or combination bottom inlet for design flexibility.
- Side inlet installation is not recommended in freezing climates.
- Serviceable through the top of the case.
Irritrol impact septic sprinkler head (purple top for non-potable water).