K-Rain Septic Sprinkler
K-Rain is a family owned and operated irrigation, engineering and manufacturing company. We offer a full line of commercial, residential and institutional sprinkler systems, rotors, sprinklers, sprays, valves and irrigation controllers. For over 40 years, K-Rain has made it a priority to put customer satisfaction first and we pride ourselves on aiming to provide the best products the industry has to offer.
K-Rain is a green company and we are committed to protecting the environment every way we can. The factory installed purple rubber cover of our K-Rain RCW Superpro septic sprinkler conforms to State and local codes, requiring the identification of products being used for non-potable or reclaimed water.
The K-Rain Proplus septic sprinkler allows for easy range and flow adjustment. The 5” riser is perfect for the taller grass in your medium to large landscape areas, and the ¾” female threaded NPT Inlet can replace all standard rotors. The Superpro has a patented Arc Memory Clutch that returns the rotor to its pre-set position that also prevents internal gear damage. The revolutionary patented arc also allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds.
A 2-in-1 adjustable and continuous rotation of the K-Rain RCW pro plusprovides a full range of adjustment, from 40 degrees to a continuous non-reversing circle. Including standard and low angle settings, the K-Rain RCW proplus provides flexibility in system design.
- Flow Range: .5 – 9.5 GPM (1,9 – 36 LPM)
- Pressure Rating: 20 – 70 PSI (1,4 – 4,8 bar)
- Precipitation Rate: .21 – 1.17 in/hr (5,39 a 30,89 mm/hr) (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle Used)
- Overall Height (Popped Down): 7 1/2" (19 cm)
- Recommended Spacing: 28' – 44' (8,5 a 13,4 m)
- Radius: 26' – 49' (7,9 a 14,9 m)
- Nozzle Trajectory: 26°
- Low Angle Nozzle Trajectory: 12°
- Standard and Low Angle Nozzles Included