Why Should You Use A Fiberglass Tank?
· Superior Corrosion Resistance
· High Tensile Strength & Flexibility
· Easily Formulated & Designed to Customize Tank For Different Uses, Products & Temperatures
· Ease of Repair & Reconfiguration
· Durable & Economical
Benefits Of Fiberglass Tanks
· Long Life Span
· 12 Times Stronger Than Steel By Weight
· High Strength To Weight Ration
· Ease of Transport & Off-Loading
· Structural Design
· Lower Cost For Large to Medium Volumes
· Corrosion Resistant
· Flexibility to Customize Tanks
· UV Stable-Resistant to Environmental Exposure
· Above Ground or Below Ground Tank Options
Not all Fiberglass is Created Equal
· Failures and issues occur when fiberglass tanks are not built to meet service conditions or quality procedures are not followed.
· Often end users do not know the right questions to ask to ensure they are getting their fiberglass tank properly specified.
· This is important due to the many different grades of resin and glass. Ensuring quality procedures and specifications are followed delivers a durable tank.
****FREIGHT NOT INCLUDED****