Secoh JDK-100 Septic Air Pump
The Secoh JDK-100 can be used to aerate some 600 GPD or 750 GPD septic systems.
Secoh’s consistent production of high-quality aerators ensures they are always mentioned when speaking of quality aerators. You can expect a Secoh aerator to last about 4 years with proper maintenance. The JDK-100 can be used with an external pressure alarm.
Rebuild kits are available for the maintenance of this product. This product can be expected to require rebuild after three or four years of operation, and it can be rebuilt two to three times. However, red dust building up inside the compressor may signal that a rebuild may not be sufficient.
- These specifications are results for a system with a 120-volt power source
- Most power providers within the United States provide VAC at 60 Hz
- 5 Amps and 80 Watts are required for this product
- This product’s ideal operating pressure is 2.9 PSI
- The highest pressure at which this product can operate continuously is 3.6 PSI
- Ideal airflow through the outlet of this product is 100 liters per minute
- The maximum airflow through the outlet of this product is 140 liters per minute
- The noise level of this product will be a little louder than the average noise level within a home.
- Includes a pressure tap location for external alarm sensor
- Oil free operation
Rated Voltage 120 VAC
Current 1.5 A
Power supply Frequency 60 Hz
Power Consumption 80 W
Rated Loading Pressure 2.9 PSI
Maximum Pressure 3.6 PSI
Maximum Airflow 140 L / min 4.9 cfm
Airflow Volume (@ rated pressure) 100 L / min 3.5 cfm
Noise Level 44 dB(A)
Weight 14.3 lbs.
Length 8.4 In
Width 7.3 In
Height 8.2 In
Outlet Diameter 0.75 In
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.