Secoh JDK-40 Septic Air Pump
The Secoh JDK-40 can be used to aerate some 500 GPD septic systems. The JDK-40 will typically be used when there are only two or fewer people regularly using the system. The low power consumption and quiet operation of this device make it one of the top competing aerators within its class. This model can be used in conjunction with an exterior pressure alarm.
Rebuild kits are available for the maintenance of this product. This product can be expected to require rebuild after three or four years of operation, and it can be rebuilt two to three times. However, red dust building up inside the compressor may signal that a rebuild may not be sufficient.
- These specifications are results for a system with a 120-volt power source
- Most power providers within the United States provide VAC at 60 Hz
- 1 Amps and 43 Watts are required for this product
- This product’s ideal operating pressure is 1.7 PSI
- The highest pressure at which this product should operate continuously is 2.9 PSI
- Ideal airflow through the outlet of this product is 46 liters per minute
- The maximum airflow through the outlet of this product is 50 liters per minute
- The noise level of this product will be about the average noise level within a home.
- Includes a pressure tap location for external alarm sensor
- Oil free operation
Rated Voltage 110/115 VAC
Current 1.1 A
Power supply Frequency 60 Hz
Power Consumption 43 W
Rated Loading Pressure 1.7 PSI
Maximum Pressure 2.9 PSI
Maximum Airflow 50 L / min 1.7 cfm
Airflow Volume (@ rated pressure) 46 L / min 1.6 cfm
Noise Level 40 dB(A)
Weight 9.5 lbs.
Length 8.7 In
Width 6.97 In
Height 7.87 In
Outlet Diameter 0.75 In.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Do you carry a 220 v pump in this model series?
No not in the Secoh brand